Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Dining Table Project

I picked up this dining table set yesterday morning and could't wait to get working on it. I've already got the top sanded and stained, and the base and chairs painted a nice black gloss. I should be able to take formal final pictures this evening. It's one of two trestle table sets I have in inventory currently. I really like trestle tables, I think they're gonna have a big come back in the next couple years. There's something extremely appealing about their shape and dimensions. On top of this dining table I've also just completed a four chair barn board topped dining set and another four chair set. I'm putting the finishing touches on a great kitchen island as well. Hope to have everything blog ready by tomorrow!
Some images of the dining table and a pair of solid pine barstools I picked up. I'm going to be painting the barstools white, switching them out with my current pair, and then using that pair with the kitchen island.





No comments:

Post a Comment