Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Acquisitions

Last Thursday I made a HUGE purchase for the business. It took me two trips up and back in the pickup to haul everything. I scored a solid oak sideboard, a solid oak dining table with two leaves and eight matching chairs, a solid oak coffee table and side table, and a solid oak dry sink. I sanded for about five hours yesterday, and I'm making huge progress on all of it, plus another solid pine sideboard. I'm hoping to have everything finished by the end of the week.  I also got a cute little antique shelf off the side of the road on Sunday. It needs a little work, but has great potential. It's a home made interpretation of the mission style. The best part? The original make used an antique gaming board as one of the shelves, I photographed the underside so you could see :)
Here are some 'before' pictures below.












No comments:

Post a Comment