Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blog Break- Be Back Saturday!

Hi Guys- Just a quick heads up that tomorrow morning I'll be taking the 7:25am (eek that's early!) train down to New York City for the 59th annual Winter Antiques Show for my day job. If you want to stop by and check out some of the best antiques and art the world has to offer, and no I'm not exaggerating- the stuff is really that amazing, you can check out the website for the show here.
An added bonus- there's always some celebrities roaming the show and checking out the fabulous stuff!
I'll be back and blogging again by Saturday and have a cool new project to share with you then :)
Cheers!
-Kate
Just a couple quick pics of some of the incredible things you can find at the Winter Antiques Show





1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I will miss out on that. I would leave with a feeling of wanting so many beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete