Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I got for Christmas

Welcome Back! Sorry for the break in posts, I was off from work all last week, but we worked on the upstairs almost every day, and I was just slammed. I'm going to be good this week though, lots of posts, and I'll be finishing and photographing some furniture as well. I thought I'd share some of my cool Christmas presents with you. I hope you all had a great holiday season and that your 2013 is off to a swimming start!
Antique blue soda bottle

Antique blue seltzer bottle and two antique inkwells

Funky floral vase
Stunning c.1820-1840 watercolor on paper of flowers

Antique white and yellow quilt

Antique large sign from the Buttermilk Falls park in Upstate New York

Antique ironstone pitcher

goooorgeous oil on canvas 1890-1910 of a serene summer landscape


c.1920 oil on canvas of a shoreline

1 comment:

  1. wow, your friends and family must really love you and know what you like... or were these presents "From Kate to Kate"? ha, ha

    ReplyDelete