Saturday, April 27, 2013

An Oak Pedestal Dining Set

These lovely antique oak Queen Anne chairs were one of the last things I bought at the flea market last fall. I've hung onto them since then waiting for perfect table to pair them with. I wanted something that was also solid oak, and also dated to about 1900-1920 (as these chairs do). I finally found the perfect table last week at the flea market. It's match made in heaven. I painted the chairs and the table base in a classic black. I refinished the table top and the top of the leaf.  The table is 42 inches in diameter with an additional 18 inch leaf. It's such a handsome set, and everything is so sturdy and well built. This one is available, so let me know if you're interested. Kateaverydesign@yahoo.com

*Chairs Before*

*Table Before*


*Chairs After*


*Table After*














No comments:

Post a Comment