Friday, August 16, 2013

When Furniture Finds a Home

Oh my goodness! You guys and gals are unbelievable decorators, and your homes are so so lovely! I'm absolutely floored by the pictures you send me of how you reinvent your heir and space furniture and make it your own. There's nothing as sweet as a happily settled piece of furniture, except maybe kittens. I love kittens. Here are some of my favorite pictures that you've sent me.


Rustic Pine Dining Set




 Rock Maple Desk


(my dear friend Marisa would like you to know that Magic Erasers are awesome)
before

after!


Round Antique Dining Table


 (I loooove that light fixture! It's just what I want!)

 Vintage dresser



 So cute for a girl's room!

Farmhouse coffee table set


In a gorgeous living room!


Thomasville Dining set

This room is breathtaking!


vintage dining set

And another gorgeous room!


Kitchen Island


This one's a neat story- The wonderful gal that bought this was actually moving into a super cool apartment in a 19th century mill. I got the industrial island straight from a 19th century mill. It's like it was meant to be!

and don't you love that custom made wine rack! It's incredibly chic!

 Rustic Farmhouse style dining set

 Love this cozy space!


 Antique chestnut dresser


 The clever new owners of this piece turned it into a bathroom vanity!

Antique maple hutch


Fits perfectly in the new pantry addition!

Antique Kitchen Island


What a fabulous Country Style Kitchen!

And finally- A pine buffet


OMG the world's most amazing coffee bar!!


No comments:

Post a Comment