Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Boxwood Wreaths

I love boxwood. It always makes me think of Colonial Williamsburg, where my husband and I spent our honeymoon. When we got home from the honeymoon I planted two boxwoods on either side of our front step. This year I'd love to hang up a few boxwood wreaths around the house for the holidays. Here are some of my favorites.
It snowed a little this morning so it looks very festive outside now!


The star shape here is a fresh take on the traditional form!

Ooooo. I love this space so so much!

Sweet little petite boxwood wreaths add a little holiday spirit anywhere!

An adorable idea for a seldom used door. The soft blue paint surface is so pretty on the door too.

A massive wreath contrasts nicely with a bright white out building here. 

A sweet wreath with a dove gray ribbon looks splendid against a wrought iron ladder

A stunning olive green dresser is perfectly complimented by the decor on top.

I love this idea- displaying a wreath with a picture frame. beautiful!

A beautiful space with a boxwood wreath displayed on an antique shutter. French Larkspur is a terrific blog and well worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment