Monday, December 16, 2013

An Antique Bookshelf

I picked this bookshelf up at the flea market a couple months ago and just finished it. I forgot to take a before picture, but it was a yucky orange-y brown before. I painted it yellow with green shelves and then decorated it with my collection of blue green glassware for the photo shoot. This is the last winter where I won't have a proper indoor place to photograph. As soon as my husband's studio is set he can move all his stuff out of the garage and I can turn it into my workshop, complete with photography wall. They're saying more snow on the way for tomorrow, and as you can see, we already have plenty.








2 comments:

  1. I love this shelf with the pretty design at the top!!! Great color, and I like that it is not a really deep unit, it will fit anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shelf and color are wonderful, but the display is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete