Friday, March 21, 2014

Herringbone

I don't have a single bit of herringbone in my house, not a bit. It's a fact that gives me the sads. I love herringbone. I love herringbone brick, herringbone tile, and herringbone wood floors. Thankfully, the sun hasn't fully set on my herringbone dreams. I might do herringbone floors in my workshop, or possibly down in the basement when we renovate it. Here's some pretty herringbone.

 I hope you're having a happy Friday. Mine is off to a terrific start- after our hot water heater broke in a rather dramatic fashion at 1am on Tuesday night, my very clever husband and our neighbor have already installed a new one, saved us a boatload of $$$, and I had a fabulous hot shower this morning. Also, it's Friday so I'm using run on sentences and you have to deal with it :)


via


I just adore these boots. Would be super cute for stomping around the flea market.
via

I had to include two pics from the same house because it's my dream house. Absolute perfection. 

gorgeous. 

via

via
I'm thinking of doing something like this in my workshop. 

via
Whoa, that picture in the background is super creepy.

adorable outfit!
via

via

via

No comments:

Post a Comment