Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Acquisitions and Flea Market Finds

Sunday was a beautiful, if a bit chilly, day for the flea market. I did the trek with my friend, Victoria, who was a great help when it came to loading up the truck. Here's what I scored:
This awesome vintage coffee table was only $15. I've already finished re-doing it, and it's going on the second floor of the guest house. It perfectly matches the side tables I picked up two weeks ago and refinished.

This vintage shabby cupboard was just irresistible. The door came off on the way home, but I've already fixed it. It's perfect for storing odds and ends in my workshop. 

I'm suuuch a sucker for antique gold mirrors. This one was $15. I'm going to hang it in my workshop to add a little more light and sparkle.

I love the faceted stoppers on this pair of vintage decanters. At $8, how could I say no!

and finally, this sweet little vintage wire bowl was only $1. It's got such a fascinating form, a little art deco. 

2 comments:

  1. Melody5/07/2014

    I would love to see the finished product for the table. I have a coffee table and two side tables of the same line. They are from my grandmother. The tops have always been an issue to take care of and there are some ring marks. - Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your website and love your home decor and your painting skills!! I am currently looking for a small 3 drawer chest for a front room.Thank you, K. p.s. can I ask which flea market you go to??

    ReplyDelete