Monday, July 28, 2014

New Shop Opening!

Here's the big announcement you've been patiently awaiting. I'm pleased to announce that my furniture will be featured in a gorgeous home decor store, Mercantile, which will be opening on Friday. Mercantile is located right in the hustle bustle center of Essex, CT in a lovely antique building. Here are some sneak peek pictures!

Pretty row of stores, Mercantile is at the end.

Nautical and natural window display

Who knew that little antique bench I picked up at the flea market could look so high style!

My yellow table and shutters in the other window

My coat rack and juuuust the edge of the blue Federal sideboard

Just finished this dining table Saturday, I'll be finishing the matching chairs this week.


We're calling this the "kitchen" section at the moment.

I really want that two colored box on the top shelf.

We've still got some art to hang, but everything is coming together nicely!


1 comment: