Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rising Autumn


Are you ready? I'm ready. As much as I love summer, I think I look forward to Fall more than any other season. I start getting excited for it around mid-June. There's just something so alluring and mysterious about Autumn. Weather-wise, foliage wise, scenery wise, it's easily our best season here in New England. There's also something special about it because my birthday, on August 27th, always closes the summer. This year I'm turning 30. Next week is my first week doing Heir and Space full time and not living a 9-5 life. It's a big fall for me. Lots of big changes.
I've never been happier. So let's look at some pretty Autumn pictures.


via

The three gorgeous oil on canvas paintings I bought on Sunday. They'll be hanging in the master bedroom.

I bought this sweet vintage apple painting last year. I like to put it in the guest house for fall.

via
via

via

via

Bought this a few weeks ago. I'm going to fill it with mini pumpkins for Fall.

I'm thinking of displaying this antique olive green bottles on the mantel.

via

One of my favorite paintings ever. I'll be hanging it in the reading nook in the master bedroom


This has already been painted a spicy orange, and is almost ready to go into the dining room as the new sideboard.

Picked this up a few weeks ago. I'm going to hang it in the upstairs hallway for fall.


via


via

via

via
 
via

No comments:

Post a Comment