Sunday, September 28, 2014

Flea Market Finds and New Acquisitions

Phew! It's been a great weekend of buying and selling! I hit up an awesome tag sale yesterday morning, and found so many amazing things at the flea market today. There's actually a couple pieces I'm getting later today as well including a pair of chairs and an antique chest- AND my furniture pal read my post last night about mustard yellow and brought me a kickin vintage mustard yellow settee that I bought even though it wouldn't fit in my truck.

Unbelievable antique square solid oak dining table.

I'm in love with this antique hutch. I'm going to start on it as soon as I finish this post!

A vintage mineral water bottle. This is the first one I've seen in this delicious shade of lime!

Mini paintings by the insanely talented Susan Williams.

A ceiling medallion for my dining room.

Antique oak pedestal dining table. It's not actually crooked, I just set the top on it that way out when I was unloading it.

I have big big plans for this vintage pine thomasville hutch. BIG PLANS.

And the handsome interior.

An antique bookshelf with glass door. I would totally keep this for myself but I just don't have a spot for it.

Vintage French Provencal bureau and nightstand.

And finally a super cool matched pair of solid pine Thomasville side tables. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/01/2014

    Good Morning~ I bet your mind is running crazy with all the ideas in store for all your great finds. Krys

    ReplyDelete