Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Cottage for Winter

It's an odd thing- generally by November 1st I'm chomping at the bit to get my holiday stuff up in the house. This year I just wasn't feeling it. I couldn't really get a clear plan together of what I wanted to do, and I like to have fully drawn out schematics before I re-decorate my entire house. Finally this weekend I was a bit more in the mood, put the plan together, and did the floor re-set on Monday when it was dreary and pouring rain. Funny enough, I think it might be my favorite floor set ever in this house. I went for light, bright, and cottage-y and wanted to really play up a color combination I've been itching to try: chartreuse and pale mint. So, without further ado, here's some Christmas-y pictures!  And- this is just a few of the many updated pictures you can find on my house tour.











1 comment: