Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Before and After.....and After

Hey, I get it, not every piece of furniture is for everybody, but I must admit, I was shocked that this beautiful empire chest of drawers hasn't been snapped up yet. It's been sitting in my inventory for about two months, far too long! If you guys don't want it, guess what- I do. I originally painted it a blue gray, which was lovely, but certainly doesn't fit with my decor, so yesterday I repainted in a favorite shade of spring green. Today we're going to lug it up the stairs (oh dear!) and swap it out for the current vintage sideboard/tv console in the master bedroom.

*Before*


*And After*


*And After Again!*







Cross posted with:


The Dedicated House

2 comments:

  1. I like this colour,beautiful. I don't speak very good english but i want to tell you that you have a lovely blog.
    have a nice day.
    Martine, blog : patine production

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty shade of green and wow, those feet are just crazy!

    ReplyDelete