Thursday, February 5, 2015

I'm a Fan: Jersey Pottery

I'm going to start a series featuring various brands and products that I think are lovely and noteworthy. None of these guys are compensating me at all... but perhaps they should ;-)

 I discovered Jersey Pottery on twitter, of all places, many months ago. In business since 1946, their pottery designs draw from the natural world in all the best ways. These pieces are beautiful enough to display as art, or you can eat off them and be ultra chic. I'd love to fill an entire open top stepback cupboard in all their glorious wares.

You can order online- visit the entire shop here, and here are some of my favorites from their inventory.

Sardine Run Straight Pitcher
via
Sardine Run 12.5" Charger Plate
via 
Fruit de Mer Bone China Mug- Oysters
via

Salt Water Presentation Plate
via


Neptune 5pt Pitcher
(just look at that adorable puffin!)
(This would make such a great gift!)
via

Neptune Salad Bowl- Starfish
via


Quacky Duck Teapot- 8 Cup
This entire set is just fantastic. I might collect all of it!
via 


Cheese Platter
via 

No comments:

Post a Comment