Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Holiday Art and Furniture Sale

Hey guys and gals! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! I haven't done a stitch of Christmas shopping yet *steadying gulp of coffee*
Have you? If you haven't, or you're halfway done, or you're one of those psycho weirdos who finishes their holiday shopping in September (I bet you also color code your sock drawer don't you, you type-A freak), no matter your shopping status, why not swing by this Saturday Dec. 2nd 9am-3pm and check out what I've got to offer! I've been painting furniture and art like a fiend and thusly there will be veritable mountains of cute stuff from which to shop! Address is 14 Edgerton Street in East Hampton, CT, park on the street, and all the fun will be in our music studio, which is the third building back on the property. Just follow the signs, you'll find it.
Here's just a teensy sampling of what I've painted in the last three days. Hope to see you there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment